Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Hello World

Hi.
I have a blog. And a keen sense of observation. Along with a stale sense of humour.

So, I've been thinking. And then I forget what I've been thinking about. Later on, I manage to convince myself (yes, my future self. What is this, an SF blog?) that whatever I've been thinking about was a highly original and creative thought-stream. Then, I despair at the great loss that the world has suffered. But the world, in general, doesn't seem to care. But I care. And this is the place where I'll note down my thoughts for Future Me's future reference. If I can manage to find a computer, switch it on and type it all out before I forget.
I'm writing this for my benefit but it would be really great in case someone else reads this and comments on what I've written. It could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship. Similar to how beautiful flowers blossom. Beautifully.
Yaknow, just saying.

2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    I just wanted to say that you are a bloody genius.
    And I am an authority on recognising up and coming young genuises. [Genii]

    Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, why thank you, Mr Recogniser.
    I must say, I agree with you whole heartedly.

    ReplyDelete

Comment form message:
I want your comment. I need it and I crave it.