Friday, July 25, 2008

Title

Hmm... Someone told me that a blog should cater to a particular audience. A good blog should be about 'something'. OK, so no one 'told' me anything. I vaguely remember reading something of that sort right after I made my first post. On the net. Yes.

Well, alrighty then, this blog is going to be about something, I thought. This blog is going to make a difference in people's lives, bring joy to their miserable and sad existences, is what I told myself. Hold on a minute, I replied, but you need to be an expert on something to blog about it. [Hee hee, I forgot to put a space between 'about' and 'it'. (C'mon,you guys, giggle!)] Then I looked the camera full in its lens with an expression of irony and intelligence on my face, [I can't help but have the expression of intelligence, you know] and slowly raised the right eyebrow just a tiny tantalising bit.
I reasoned that the thing I know best about is myself.
How convenient, I'll just blog about myself and whatever else I feel like blogging about.

So, this is my blog and what that means is that I get full creative freedom. I can be boring and just say that that's exactly the impression I wanted to create. That, that. That th-that.

Hurray, so we have a 'purpose' now. Maybe I'll think of a mission statement later. That'll attract all the well dressed entrepreneurs who eat in fancy restaurants and settle the bill with their flashy plati-titanium cards. [Snigger?]

Next on the agenda, I'm going to build up a small but faithful fan-following of sorts. To do that, I will go to random blogs, armed with compliments and a friendly demeanor, and woo everyone to my blog. But... won't they read this and...
Okay, talking to yourself is easy. But then transcribing it is kinda tough. [Specially if the person doing the talking to himself is smart and capable of making huge leaps of logic and likes making things confusing for others [even though there are no others]]For me. So what we get is a 'guy' called Point-er Out-er Of Problems. Or, in short, POOP.
ahem...
POOP: "Say, fellow, won't the people you invite here with your insincere compliments read all this and stomp off... without leaving any comments? And more importantly, without accepting your friendship?"

Hmm... well, thats a risk I'm willing to take. Because this is MY blog and I can do what I want. Also, POOP has a british accent. A funny british accent.

POOP: "OK, chappie, by the way, no one likes to read a long post unless it is funny, has some entertaining value or is informative."

Oh, OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment form message:
I want your comment. I need it and I crave it.