Saturday, July 26, 2008

I forgot to give this a title but then saw my mistake and rectified it. huh huh rectified.

I think I'll treat POOP as a separate character.
Yes, he will become a much loved and adored personality among the regular viewers of the blog. [I already like him.] Plus, I can have conversations with him. No, this is NOT like having an imaginary friend.


POOP: I read that last post. It was horrible. You don't need to compensate for your lack of self esteem by acting like an arrogant, whimsical um, person who is opinionated about himself. Plus it was waay too long and windy. Also, it had no point whatsoever. The only thing which might redeem it is that it introduces a much loved and adored character to the public. Indeed. Bloke.

Me: Oh POOP, you incorrigible blighter, you.
-Offers POOP a playful punch on the cheek-

Hmm... POOP has a variety of personalities. In addition to a british accent. Back then, he was speaking in a robotic yet critical voice. With a british accent. Talented? Yes.

POOP: "I deserve more respect." -adjusts his monocle-

Me: "Ok, Mr. POOP."
Mr POOP: "Better."

I see Mr POOP as a giant, steely robot. Wearing a top hat, a monocle, a bushy moustache and a perplexed yet sour expression on his face. And one of his eyebrows is perpetually raised. I have this vague feeling that I'm being a "talentless hack" but I can't recall where I got my inspiration from. So I'm going to act like Mr POOP is a perfectly original and awe inspiring creation of my fertile mind.

For all I know, he might as well be. Um, a perfectly original and awe inspiring creation of my fertile mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment form message:
I want your comment. I need it and I crave it.